- Topic Areas:
- Mandated CE
- History Taking & Physical Exam
- Nona Djavid, DC
- 2 Hours
The CalChiro Orange County District presents "Effective Consult, Exam, and History"
In this course Dr Nona will go over the effectiveness of communication and patient education in consultation, exam, and history. Patient's awareness of their health conditions is the starting point for them choosing chiropractic as a modality and solution to their pain as well as overall health.
Consultation & Patient Education:
- Intentional Listening & Effective Communication of Chiropractic
- Creating Value & Establishing a Solid Patient Educational Patient
- Effective Patient Education
Exam & History:
- Creating Value & Connecting the Dots
- Effective Communication During Exam
- Complete Awareness to Patient's Health Condition
This presentation is sponsored by:
Platinum Sponsor: Nutragen
Gold Sponsor: Karla Dennis And Associates, Inc.
Bronze Sponsor: Pledge Medical
Dr. Nona Djavid is an author, speaker, coach, and visionary. She established her practice in Newport Beach, California shortly after graduating from Life Chiropractic College West. Her exceptional understanding of communication, business processes, systems, and viral marketing principles propelled her practice into the million-dollar mark within a few short years.
After the successful growth of her practice, Dr. Nona founded the Part Time Million Dollar Cash Practice, a system that helps other like-minded chiropractors tap into their own chiropractic conviction, and create systems that are aligned with their unique strengths.