- Mitch Hauschildt
- 1 Hour 50 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Dec 11, 2020
The shoulder is the most complex joint in the human body, which makes treating and training overhead athletes very challenging. The shoulder requires a delicate balance of both stability and mobility to maximize production. Bringing a wealth of experience to the table, you’ll dive into:
- A better understanding of the shoulder’s relationship within the entire kinetic chain
- A simple five-step process for training stability and mobility
- Interventions that reduce pain and improve performance
Join NCAA athletic trainer Mitch Hauschildt as he presents strategies to create healthy, bulletproof shoulders that can catapult active individuals into higher levels of performance.
|Manual – Infusing Stability and Mobility for Efficient Overhead Movements (3.9 MB)||20 Pages||Available after Purchase|
- The relationship between mobility and stability within the human body
- Understanding the complex nature of the shoulder complex and how it ties into the rest of the kinetic chain
- Five step process for training stability and mobility for the shoulder joint
- Introduce specific stability and mobility interventions
Mitch Hauschildt, MA, ATC, CSCS, has 20 years of experience as an athletic trainer and certified strength and conditioning Specialist. Mr. Hauschildt obtained both his bachelor’s and master’s degrees from the University of South Dakota. He serves as the prevention, rehab, and physical performance coordinator at Missouri State University, and has also served as the strength and conditioning coach for both men’s and women’s basketball and volleyball.
Mr. Hauschildt is founder and president of Maximum Training Solutions, LLC, and has worked with thousands of athletes throughout his career, including clients who have won World Series rings, played in the NFL, NBA, MLS, and competed in the Olympics. He is a noted speaker on both a regional and national level and has been published multiple times in professional journals and coaching websites.
Financial: Mitch Hauschildt is the owner of Maximum Training Solutions, LLC. He is an adjunct professor at Missouri State University. He receives a speaking honorarium from RockTape. Mr. Hauschildt receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Mitch Hauschildt has no relevant non-financial relationships to disclose.