- Litigation & Alternative Dispute Resolution | Thomas A. Mauet
- Thomas A. Mauet
- 5 Hours 10 Minutes
- Audio Only
Tom Mauet knows evidence and teaches it in sharp focus on practical, courtroom-driven reality. His insights, honed in service as a state’s attorney, assistant U.S. attorney, and in private practice, plus his unparalleled study, writing and teaching on the subject, will bring new clarity and purpose to your understanding of the FRE.
All three titles from Professor Mauet’s Trial Evidence:Artistry & Advocacy in the Courtroom program.
Part I: Is it Relevant? (Two hours)
Part II: Is it Reliable? (Two hours)
Part III: Is it Right? (One and a half hours)
Includes course manuals.
|Course Materials (1.00 MB)||124 Pages||Available after Purchase|
Thomas A. Mauet Related seminars and products: 9
Thomas A. Mauet is this generation’s most influential writer in the field of litigation, contributing 37 editions of eight best-selling books to the legacy of litigation training in the United States and abroad:
- Trial Techniques, 7th Ed. (Aspen Publishers)
- Pretrial, 7th Ed. (Aspen Publishers)
- Trials: Strategy, Skills & the New Powers of Persuasion, 2nd Ed. (Aspen Publishers)
- Trial Evidence, 4th Ed. (Aspen Publishers with Justice Warren D. Wolfson)
- Materials in Trial Advocacy, 6th Ed. (Aspen Publishers with Justice Warren D. Wolfson)
- Mauet’s Trial Notebook, 2nd Ed. (Aspen Publishers)
- Fundamentals of California Litigation for Paralegals, 3rd Ed. (Aspen Publishers with Marlene A. Maerowitz)
- Fundamentals of Litigation for Paralegals, 6th Ed. (Aspen Publishers with Marlene A. Maerowitz)
He is the Milton O. Riepe professor of law and director of Trial Advocacy at the University of Arizona College of Law in Tucson.
U.S. Attorney & Judge
Mauet’s extensive teaching and writing background is thoughtfully balanced by years of courtroom experience as an Illinois state’s attorney, as a U.S. attorney, and in private practice. He has also served as a judge pro tempore of the Superior Court of Pima County, Arizona.
His expertise in the art of advocacy is internationally recognized. Mauet has served on the faculties of George Washington University National Law Center, Harvard Law School Trial Advocacy Workshop and numerous regional and national faculties for the National Institute for Trial Advocacy. Mauet has taught and demonstrated trial techniques throughout North America, New Zealand and Australia.
16 reviews for [Audio Only] Trial Evidence: Artistry & Advocacy in the Courtroom – Complete Series with Thomas A. Mauet
There are no reviews yet.