- Topic Areas:
- Non CE
- HIPAA Risk Analysis
- Jeff Brown, DC
- 1 Hour 06 Minutes
- Audio and Video
The California Chiropractic Association (CalChiro) has partnered with HIPAAmate to present, Make Sense of the HIPAA Risk Analysis Webinar. The Office of Civil Rights ("HIPAA Police") said 86% of providers are not doing a Risk Analysis correctly. Let Dr. Jeff Brown, CEO of HIPAAmate, show you how to conduct a proper HIPAA Security Risk Analysis so you aren't among the 86%. More importantly, Dr. Jeff will clarify what a "risk assessment" is, and why it's NOT something you want to be doing. The webinar will also review:
- The difference between a HIPAA Risk Analysis and a risk assessment using the Office of Civil Rights April, 2018 Cybersecurity Newsletter.
- Review at O.C.R. Phase 2 Audit results from 2016-2017.
- Explain how to distinguish a true Risk Analysis from the non-required risk assessment.
- Cover the five required steps of a bonafide HIPAA Risk Analysis, including: workforce and business associates, scope, threats and vulnerabilities, risk determination, and report.
- Cover the nine elements of a properly executed Risk Analysis Report.
|Make Sense of the HIPAA Risk Analysis Power Point (2.6 MB)||Available after Purchase|