- Practice Area:
- Commercial / Collections / Consumer | New Attorney | Real Property
- Audio and Video
MoBarCLE and the Young Lawyers’ Section present Coffee & Core Concepts – convenient 1-hour morning webinars providing need-to-know information regarding core legal concepts.
Join us and learn the steps of a typical commercial real estate transaction as well as common issues attorneys and their clients are likely to encounter in these types of deals. This presentation will cover
- Negotiating and drafting purchase and sale agreements.
- Conducting due diligence, including title, survey, and lease reviews.
- Negotiating loan documents and meeting lender requirements.
- Negotiating and drafting closing documents.
- Closing and post-closing matters.
Speaker: Scott L. Smithson, Dentons US LLP, St. Louis
Note: This program was originally produced as a webinar and is available on demand in streaming audio with streaming video PowerPoint. This material qualifies for self-study credit only. Pursuant to Regulation 15.04.5, a lawyer may receive up to six hours of self-study credit in a reporting year. Self-study programs do not qualify for ethics, elimination of bias, or Kansas credit.
|Contracting and Closing Real Estate Transactions Smithson.pdf (159.1 KB)||Available after Purchase|
|Faculty Bios (48.6 KB)||Available after Purchase|
15 reviews for [Audio and Video] 2019 Coffee & Core Concepts: Contracting & Drafting Commercial Real Estate Transactions
There are no reviews yet.